- Post-Transcriptional Regulation of edn1 mRNA in Kidney Collecting Duct Cells
Jacobs ME, Welch AK, Wingo CS, Cain BD
- Potentiating Bradykinin Pathway by Genetic Suppression of Endothelin-converting Enzyme-1 Prevented Hypoxic induced Pulmonary Hypertension and Right Ventricular Hypertrophy.
Suzuki Y, Budhi Raharjo S, Kazuhiko N, Vignon N, Heiden S, Arfian N, Budi Hart Opo A, Yagi K, Emoto N
- Reduced NO production rapidly aggravates renal function through the NF-?B/ET-1/ETA receptor pathway in DOCA-salt-induced hypertensive rats.
Ohkita M, Kimura K, Koyama M, Matsumura Y
- Relevance of endothelin-1(1-31) synthesis in hind paw nociception mediated by activation of mast cells in mice.
Somensi A, DOrleans-Juste P, Rae G
- Relief of craniofacial and hind paw mechanical hyperalgesia by endothelin receptor antagonists during the development of cisplatin-induced neuropathic pain in mice.
Guginski G, Leonardi L, Rae G
- Scratching behaviour elicited by endothelin-1 in the mouse cheek model.
Oliveira L, Balz D, Rae G
- Selective ETA receptor antagonism attenuates neointimal lesion development in the mouse femoral artery
Duthie K, Miller E, Ivy J, McShane J, Webb D, Hadoke P
- Signalling pathways mediated by endothelin receptors located at the nuclear membrane.
Merlen C, Villeneuve L, Chatenet D, Fournier A, Allen BG
- Signalling Requirements for ET-1-Induced Hypertrophy
Archer CR, Bootman MD, Roderick HL
- ?2-Adrenoceptor mRNA expression in human lung fibroblasts is highly up-regulated by endothelin-1 (ET-1) and ?2-adrenoceptors
Juergens LJ, Warnken Uhlich M, Schutz , Fuhrmann M, Racke K